Summary Privacy Notice
Worldreader takes the privacy of users of its software applications seriously. Below is a summary of why Worldreader collects and processes your personal data when you use Worldreader Digital Platforms (including Worldreader – Free Books and BookSmart – Free Books), the legal basis for doing so and your rights.
Calle Mallorca, 318 3º 1º
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the services we offer users of Worldreader Applications. These comprise:
- Providing, troubleshooting and improving our services. We use usage data to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
- Recommending & Personalizing. We use your usage data to recommend features and services that may be of interest to you, take account of your preferences and personalize your experience using our services.
Legal basis for processing
- Contractual commitments (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- Consent (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR)
- Legitimate Interests (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Partners and potential and current donors. We provide partners and potential and current donors aggregate data on the demographics, devices, and usage of our services by users.
- Third party service providers. Our third-party service providers process information on the devices and usage of our services by users.
Users of Worldreader Digital Platforms have rights of access, rectification and erasure of their personal data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information – see link below
Worldreader does not collect personal information of a child we know to be under 16 without the consent and active participation of a parent or legal guardian. Users can find additional