Terms and Conditions
Your participation in Worldreader’s Giveaway (“The Giveaway”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Giveaway, which is sponsored by Worldreader.org whose registered office is at at 2030 1st Ave, Ste #300 Seattle, WA 98121 USA.
1. Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to The Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide Worldreader or a third party with proof of age and /or identity.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Giveaway only. In the event that Worldreader deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Giveaway, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Prize.
4. Closing date for entry will be February 27th, 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Worldreader.
7. Winner’s name will be available no later than March 6th, 2017.
8. Winner will be contacted by mail and Prize will be mailed out to The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided Worldreader with a valid mailing address and proof of identity.
9. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Giveaway winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the e-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and Worldreader shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
10. Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. Worldreader’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
13. Winner shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
14. Worldreader reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Worldreader’s control.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of the State of California and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California.
16. By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Worldreader, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.