Believe It or Not? Yes, Believe It!
By Michael Smith
I was at the London Book Fair last week where I met so many great publishers. In sharing our story about bringing exciting e-books to children in Africa, one publisher “believed” they could make a difference.
Without hesitation, we set a goal to celebrate World Book Day (April 23) together by forging our relationship. It is with great pleasure and excitement that Worldreader has partnered with Ripley’s Believe it or Not!.
Having been a lifelong fan of the “Yellow Book,” it won’t be long until the kids in Africa can read the stories of the “Singing Sands” or “The Man Who Was Silent For 30 Years.” The question is, will they Believe it, or Not?
Here are the books Ripley’s has donated to the Worldreader program:
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! (the Big Fact Book)
- Ripley’s Bureau of Investigation: RBI Fact or Fiction?
- Volume 1: A Scaly Tale
- Volume 2: The Dragon’s Triangle
- Volume 3: Running Wild
- Volume 4: Secrets Of The Deep
- Volume 5: Wings Of Fear
- Volume 6: Sub-Zero Survival
- Volume 7: Shock Horror
- Volume 8: The Lost Island
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! The Cartoons 01
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! The Cartoons 02
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Unbelievable Stories For Guys
Thanks Ripley’s for helping us transform reading in the developing world!