Winners of the Worldreader Fall Kindle Giveaway
The first-ever Worldreader Kindle Giveaway was a big success thanks to all of you!
About 320 participants from all over the world not only entered the contest, but also shared the information with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter. We are also immensely grateful for Easypromo’s generousity and for allowing us to use the premium application to run the entire Giveaway. We truly appreciate everyone’s participation and for helping us spread the “Books for all” message.
…and now for the winners. Drum roll please!
- Kelley Hooker. You have won an Amazon Kindle loaded with our Top 20 African e-books as well as a light, a case and a skin.
- Anke Cornelius. You have won an Amazon Kindle loaded with our Top 20 African e-books as well as a light, a case and a skin.
- Peet Yawson. You are the winner of a Worldreader poster
- Giovanni Mancini. You have won a Worldreader t-shirt.
- Aliu Mohammed Nurudeen. You have also won a Worldreader t-shirt.
We would like to thank Marko Gerdes for being the top Worldreader recruiter. Marko recruited 25 participants to the Giveaway and is the winner of a Worldreader poster.
Special shout-outs go to:
- Meg Tucker for recruiting 12 Giveaway participants;
- Viviana F.J. Nunes for recruiting seven participants;
- Evortepe Cyril for inviting 228 friends to participate in the Givewaway, and
- Peet Yawson for inviting 176 friends to participate in the Givewaway.
To claim your prize, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the e-mail address you entered in the Worldreader Fall Kindle Giveaway, along with your full name, an address where your prize should be shipped and your phone number (in case we need to contact you the shipment). All winners should send their information to the above email address by Friday, Nov. 2, 2012.
Congratulations to the winners, and hats off to all the participants. Thank you for joining the movement to improve education and literacy in the developing world.